Para solicitar este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a firstname.lastname@example.org
You are looking for new challenges that encourages you and allows you to continue to grow both professionally and technologically and you have arrived here. Well, then we can only welcome you to Future Connections!
For us, Future Connections is not just a company but a common project. It is a way of understanding technology and the Future of Telecommunications, which is making us consolidate our position in the market due to the differential value we offer.
So, if that opportunity you are looking for is related to working with latest technologies, the opportunity to meet great people (and professionals) and to grow by helping the company to grow, Congratulations! you have come to the right place.
Below, you will learn more about what we do, what we offer and what we are looking for. Don’t hesitate to contact us and send us your resume.
What we do
We help Network Operators and Service Providers to bridge the gap between legacy and innovative technologies with convergence, integration, migration and automation services. We develop and deliver customised services and products that enhance, strengthen and automate business processes and provide new levels of efficiency. Our expert guidance is based on real understanding of business, environment and challenges, knowledge of new technologies and passion for its endless customisable applications.
Sounds good, doesn’t it? To achieve our objectives, we created a methodology based on the combination of innovative technologies, with our solid expertise in Telecommunications (planning, design, optimisation and automation of networks).
For more information about our services and products, keep browsing our website.
On this occasion we are looking for a Data Analyst with extensive previous experience as a Radio Engineer to join our Network Intelligence area.
Your main duties will include:
- data collection, organisation and analysis,
- Collaborate with the customer to understand business problems and deliver solutions that maximise value to stakeholders.
- Identify and implement process improvements to optimise performance and efficiency in data collection.
Thanks to your extensive experience in areas such as network optimisation or network design, you will be able to propose solutions adapted to the business as our clients are the main mobile operators in Spain and Europe.
- BS Telecommunications Engineer.
- Strong background in Radio Networks (Desing, Planning, Optimisation…)
- +2 years relevant experience in Big Data Environments.
- Experience in working with main operators or vendors in Europe.
- Experience in Data technologies (Python, Pandas, Numpy), Databases (PosgreSQL, SQL) and BI Tools (Qlik, Tableau, Power BI)
- Planning and Organising skills
- Proficient in English, written and spoken.
- A valid EU work permit will be required.
- Competitive salary and Health insurance as an enterprise benefit.
- Annual training budget per employee: being up to date in technologies is essential for us so we help you keep learning. Your professional development is our success.
- Time flexibility: our life is not just a working day; we give you flexibility both in entry and exit. In addition, we enjoy a reduced working day on Fridays and August.
- Our projects are cutting-edge both in technology and work environment, allowing you to further develop doing things that only a few could do.
- In addition, our projects are in both national and international environments, making your growth global.
- We are committed to a flexible working model: remote, hybrid or office-based, you can choose what best suits your personal and professional needs (within Spain).
- Our employee satisfaction survey tell us that we have a great work environment and great professionals in the company. Do you want to check it out? Join us!