Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuur je je sollicitatie naar firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking for new challenges that encourages you to continue growing both professionally and technologically, then, Future Connections is the place for you!
Future Connections is a way of understanding technology and the future of telecommunications, by helping network operators and service providers to bridge the gap between legacy and innovative technologies (Cloud, 5G, Big Data, Machine Learning, among others). We develop and deliver customized services and products that enhance, strengthen and automate business processes and provide new levels of efficiency thanks to our expert guidance, based on real understanding of the Telco sector, mainly in the planning, design, optimisation and automation of networks.
Besides the technological part, we offer you the opportunity to meet great people (and excellent professionals), to choose your most suitable model of work (hybrid, home or office based) and to keep growing professionally helping the company to grow.
On this occasion we are looking for a Data Analyst with extensive previous experience as a Radio Engineer to join our Network Intelligence area.
Your main duties will include:
- Data collection, organisation and analysis,
- Collaborate with the customer to understand business problems and deliver solutions that maximise value to stakeholders.
- Identify and implement process improvements to optimise performance and efficiency in data collection.
Thanks to your extensive experience in areas such as network optimisation or network design, you will be able to propose solutions adapted to the business as our clients are the main mobile operators in Spain and Europe.
- BS Telecommunications Engineer.
- Strong background in Radio Networks (Desing, Planning, Optimisation…)
- +2 years relevant experience in Big Data Environments.
- Experience in working with main operators or vendors in Europe.
- Experience in Data technologies (Python, Pandas, Numpy), Databases (PosgreSQL, SQL) and BI Tools (Qlik, Tableau, Power BI)
- Planning and Organising skills
- Proficient in English, written and spoken.
- A valid EU work permit will be required.
- Competitive salary and Health insurance as an enterprise benefit
- Annual training budget to help you stay technologically up to date and grow professionally.
- Time flexibility: our life is not just a working day; we give you flexibility both in entry and exit. In addition, we enjoy a reduced working day on Fridays and August.
- Our projects are cutting-edge in technology and are in both national and international environments, making your growth global.
- We are committed to a flexible working model: hybrid, remote or office-based, you can choose what best suits your personal and professional needs (within Spain).
- Our employee satisfaction survey tell us that we have a great work environment and great professionals in the company. Do you want to check it out? Join us!