Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuur je je sollicitatie naar firstname.lastname@example.org
You are looking for new challenges that encourages you and allows you to continue to grow both professionally and technologically and you have arrived here. Well, then we can only welcome you to Future Connections!
For us, Future Connections is not just a company but a common project. It is a way of understanding technology and the Future of Telecommunications, which is making us consolidate our position in the market due to the differential value we offer.
So, if that opportunity you are looking for is related to working with latest technologies, the opportunity to meet great people (and professionals) and to grow by helping the company to grow, Congratulations! you have come to the right place.
Below, you will learn more about what we do, what we offer and what we are looking for. Don’t hesitate to contact us and send us your resume.
What we do
We help Network Operators and Service Providers to bridge the gap between legacy and innovative technologies with convergence, integration, migration and automation services. We develop and deliver customised services and products that enhance, strengthen and automate business processes and provide new levels of efficiency. Our expert guidance is based on real understanding of business, environment and challenges, knowledge of new technologies and passion for its endless customisable applications.
Sounds good, doesn’t it? To achieve our objectives, we created a methodology based on the combination of innovative technologies (such as Cloud, 5G, IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning and Big Data), with our solid expertise in Telecommunications (planning, design, optimisation and automation of networks).
For more information about our services and products, keep browsing our website.
On this occasion, we are looking for a Front-End Developer to join our Network Intelligence area. As a Future Connections Engineer, you will be part of a multidisciplinary team of Telco engineers and SW engineers and you will be the point person in the front-end development of the different projects we work on.
We use React as our main stack to front-end development and agile methodologies for functional development. We deploy all our applications in containers with Docker and we work always in cloud environments, in our case AWS.
We are open to use new mechanism to improve our code, so you will have freedom to propose anything you think can improve our applications.
Anything else? Of course! You will always work on projects for the main wireless operators in Spain and Europe.
The position is based in Spain, and with our flexible working model you can choose whether you want it to be 100% remote, hybrid or office-based.
- 3 years of experience in Front-End Development
- Experience in React JS and knowledge of Next JS
- Hands on experience in Bootstrap and Responsive design
- We value experience in building & integrating microservices based application with tool like Kubernetes, Docker, kafka Linux, AWS, scripting, etc.
- Level B2 or higher of English (spoken and written)
- Competitive salary and Health insurance as an enterprise benefit
- Annual training budget per employee: being up to date in technologies is essential for us so we help you keep learning. Your professional development is our success.
- Time flexibility: our life is not just a working day; we give you flexibility both in entry and exit. In addition, we enjoy a reduced working day on Fridays and August.
- Our projects are cutting-edge both in technology and work environment, allowing you to further develop doing things that only a few could do.
- In addition, our projects are in both national and international environments, making your growth global.
- We are committed to a flexible working model: remote, hybrid or office-based, you can choose what best suits your personal and professional needs (within Spain).
- Our employee satisfaction survey tell us that we have a great work environment and great professionals in the company. Do you want to check it out? Join us!